Your Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is empty.
We accept several forms of payment such as Visa, MC, Discover, and PayPal, Please note if you are not a USA client that we require All International Clients to pay via PayPal. Do not worry if you do not have a paypal account, the payment page is an invoice already set up so, you can simply enter your credit card information. We put this policy in place due the abuse of International Credit Card fraud and always want to protect all consumers.
You are measuring yourself . We are not the ones measuring. Because we have no control over whether you are selecting the correct size or measuring correctly, no refunds/returns/exchanges will be accepted for ordering the incorrect size. PLEASE MEASURE carefully or call us for assistance. Size chart links are located on each item on our site if the manufacturer has provided them to us. Please have someone measure you if you are ordering an item for yourself. Please understand, we can not see you through the internet or phone and can only guide you to understanding the sizing better. It is ALL SALES FINAL.
Please note that Alterations are needed on MOST formal wear. You will find it hard to find the perfect fit, right off the rack. We are not responsible for alterations and suggest that you have them done locally approximately 7- 14 days prior to your event. We are not the ones measuring them or you and we are not responsible for any sizing errors. If you are in-between sizes, you should order the larger size. Your wear date or event date is required at checkout.If you fail to put your wear date on your original order, your item will ship when it is ready.
If you have any questions about an item or the description is not clear enough, please call us prior to ordering. We welcome questions to help you make your final selection. Please note we are not responsible for color variations since each computer moniter displays colors differently.
If your item you recieved is the wrong item or damaged a Return Authorization (RA) number must be given. An RA will only be given via email only, that way it is documented in writing. Please check orders immediately and report any errors within two business days. Our manufacturers will not accept any damaged items back after two full days (48 hours of recieving the package). We will then send you a replacement item (EXACTLY as you originally ordered) at our expense. At times, proof maybe required. Please inspect fully upon receiving your order. After 48 Hours, all sales final. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and what is wrong with the item. Please refrain from calling the store as no RA's are ever issued over the phone. Please review our return policies prior to ordering. Please refrain from asking us to make an exception to our policies our policies.
ALL RA Numbers MUST be on the outside of the package or we will NOT accept the package back, it will be marked refused. All items returned to us MUST have all their original tags intact, be unworn, unwashed and free of marks. All paperwork and packaging must be returned to us as well with the return. Any item that does not meet the return will be marked refused and shipped back to the customer at the customers expense. All
claims for returns must be made at the time you request your return authorization.
Ship Returns to:
So Sweet Boutique, 1033 State Rd 436, Suite 153, Casselberry, Fl 32707
Other Pertinant Info.
• Shipping: Please factor in the approximate ship time to you based on the shipping method that you choose. If you elect free standard shipping and would like to add insurance for your items, please leave us a note in the comment box and you will be only charged for the amount of your order. Several of our customers prefer no signature on packages, this is why it is up to you to let us know if it is your preferred method. We are not responsible for your items once they ship, which is why we advise you to insure your package or let us know if you would like signature or no signature. If nothing is noted in the comment box, your item will ship with no signature required and will not be insured if you select free economy shipping. If you are an international customer, please note we are not responsible for any VAT or custom charges, nor can we quote what they will cost.
• FREE Economy shipping promotion is on purchases $39.99 for USA Customers. Economy shipping can take up to 10 days in transit. FREE Ground shipping promotion is only on full priced items. Any item on sale or on clearance will be charged based on the shipping rate table posted online.
* We do not pay for any duties or taxes for our international customer, that is up to the customer.
• Failure to put the proper shipping address down will result in another shipping fee on the customer’s part. We are not responsible for address errors on your invoice.
• Florida Residents by law are responsible for 7% sales tax bound by law.
• Payment: Credit Card Payments are taken securely over the internet through through Authorize.net . Payment also can be made via paypal. Please note, all international customers are required to make payment through paypal.
• Promotions: Only one promotion can be used per order.
• At the time you place your order via credit card the system will just put a hold on the funds until we can confirm we can make your event date. If we are unable to make your event date, your payment will be reversed and a full refund or credit will go back on your account. Please note, it can take up to three full business days before you see the credit / refund back to your account depending on who your credit card is with and their policies.
• Color Variations: Please note we are not responsible for how your monitor displays the colors on your screen, since each monitor is different. We do offer color swatches from most of our manufacturers, please call us to order. Please note, that each manufacturer has unique color charts. A hunter green color one manufacturer can be a forest green to another. Please review color samples and swatches prior to ordering. We do not accept orders or items back if you order incorrect colors or do not like the colors.
• Alterations: In most situations you will need to have your garment altered. It is always better to order an item that is slightly larger than smaller, since it is easier to take in an item verses letting it out. We are not responsible for any alterations that may be needed. Formal wear is not made to fit right off the rack.
• Sizing: Since we again cannot see or measure you or your child through the internet or telephone, we are not responsible for sizing errors for orders placed online or over the phone. Please remember in most situations all formal wear needs alterations, there is typically not a perfect fit. Alterations are the customer’s responsibility. Please just double check yourself. We our here to help you over the phone and guide you should you need to understand how to measure properly and any other information that we can provide you with to help you make the right choice that works for you.
• Wear Date - Event Date is required on all formal wear - special occasion wear and formal accessories: Please list the actual wear date of your event. Putting a false one does not speed up your order as we ship promptly daily when our items arrive to our store. Putting a false wear date could result in us cancelling your order out of the system since we think we are not going to be able to make your event date. It can also cause further delays with your order.
• “No guaranteed delivery date". We only guarantee an approximate time frame of delivery due to the nature of the industry. A requested wear date cannot be changed after the order is placed since we are unable to make any changes with the manufacturer. All ship times posted on our website are approximates and average turnaround times, things do happen that are out of our control (weather, catastrophic events etc, customs delay). You may not cancel your order if there is a delay on the manufacturer’s part, only if we are unable to get your order to you prior to your wear date that you listed on your order at checkout. So, in short terms we do guarantee your item by your listed wear date, or we do refund you. You, the customer can not cancel though unless we are unable to make your wear date.
• Other details: Your requests for information by email or phone will be answered as quickly as possible and with respect. We understand that special occasion planning and ordering over the internet can create high levels of stress but we will not accept this as an excuse for bad or rude behavior or demands for exceptions to our policies. You will be treated with courtesy and we expect the same in return. We deal with several customers that are all going through planning a special events and all of our customers are important to us. We reserve the right to cancel an order at anytime. Policies are not changed by comments on the order form, claims of promises made by phone or by email. There are NO exceptions to policies, Customers are fully responsible for providing a working email address that will accept our communication at all times. Please make sure your email address accepts emails from our server, at times we can be blocked automatically. Please make sure you have added us to your incoming email and remove us from any SPAM filters. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide us a working email address. Please note once we refund your order, by your bank policies it can take up to 5 working days before the transaction is complete.
• Abandoned Orders: Any order where we are in possession of the goods for more than 30 days that you have purchased and not claimed by yourself. Examples of abandoned orders include, but not limited to, returns without a properly authorized Return Authorization code clearly marked on the outside of the package or not returned on time; items which have been worn or without tags and packaging attached in original condition; Orders that are shipped but the address provided on the order is not good or Refused delivery; Customer Service will make reasonable attempt to contact the customer for authorization of shipping charges to have the merchandise reshipped to them. The customer has 30 days to correct the situation. Beyond that point the order is considered to be abandoned. We cannot refund or exchange an abandoned order.
• Chargeback attempts: An attempt to reverse or chargeback a credit card transaction may constitute non-payment or a potential fraud that will be referred to our attorneys. Initiating a chargeback because you have cancelled your event, changed your mind, or production of your items is still pending may constitute fraud and immediate legal action may be taken. We refuse to charge more to customers who keep their commitments to cover such attempts. If your credit card company requires signature confirmation as proof of delivery, you are responsible for selecting signature option at check out for the additional $3.00. Expenses incurred to So Sweet Boutique, LLC to collect payment beyond that of normal settlement including, but not limited to returned checks, chargebacks, Court proceedings, attorney and collections fees, will be at the expense of the customer. Customer agrees to abide by the laws in the Seminole County, Florida USA.
• Copyright Information: All content appearing on this Web site is the property of So Sweet Boutique, LLC 1033 State Road 436, Suite 153 * Casselberry, Florida 32707. Copyright ©2004-2016. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright ®2004-2016 So Sweet Boutique. All rights reserved. So Sweet Boutique is federally trademarked. You cannot use the name So Sweet Boutique without permission. Please note we do not claim that the manufacturer's pictures belong to us. To use any images off this site, you must contact them as well and get their permission.
• Use of Website: This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. So Sweet Boutique and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if So Sweet Boutique believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful/threatening to the interests of So Sweet Boutique, LLC and its subsidiaries.
• Other legal info: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. So Sweet Boutique and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited. GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of Florida shall apply and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Seminole County, Fl, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury. MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and So Sweet Boutique with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and So Sweet Boutique with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by So Sweet Boutique. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Please note that are store policies can change at any time without notice.